[DailyReading] Invitation to rest

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Mar 14 00:00:01 MDT 2017

Lesson: The Great Invitation
Reading: Invitation to rest  2017-03-14
Reference: Matt. 11:25-30
Matthew 11:25: At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
Matthew 11:26: Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.
Matthew 11:27: All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
Matthew 11:28: Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:29: Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Matthew 11:30: For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.