[DailyReading] Personal invitation from Christ

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Mon Mar 13 00:00:01 MDT 2017

Lesson: The Great Invitation
Reading: Personal invitation from Christ  2017-03-13
Reference: John 7:37-40
John 7:37: In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
John 7:38: He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
John 7:39: ( But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
John 7:40: Many of the people therefore, when they heard this saying, said, Of a truth this is the Prophet.