[DailyReading] Profane planning

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat May 21 00:00:01 MDT 2016

Lesson: A Time for All
Reading: Profane planning  2016-05-21
Reference: James 4:13-17
James 4:13: Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:
James 4:14: Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
James 4:15: For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.
James 4:16: But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.
James 4:17: Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.