Avoiding God�s time

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri May 20 00:00:02 MDT 2016

Lesson: A Time for All
Reading: Avoiding God’s time  2016-05-20
Reference: Ps. 95:7-11
Psalms 95:7: For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,
Psalms 95:8: Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
Psalms 95:9: When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.