[DailyReading] Jesus is the door

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Dec 10 00:00:02 MST 2016

Lesson: The Way Is Prepared
Reading: Jesus is the door  2016-12-10
Reference:  John 10:7-11
John 10:7: Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
John 10:8: All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
John 10:9: I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
John 10:10: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
John 10:11: I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.