[DailyReading] Salvation is available to all

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Dec 9 00:00:02 MST 2016

Lesson: The Way Is Prepared
Reading: Salvation is available to all  2016-12-09
Reference: Acts 2:17-21
Acts 2:17: And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Acts 2:18: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Acts 2:19: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
Acts 2:20: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
Acts 2:21: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.