[DailyReading] In the name of Christ, the Victor

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Oct 24 00:00:02 MDT 2015

Lesson: In the Name of the Lord
Reading: In the name of Christ, the Victor  2015-10-24
Reference:  John 16:23-28, 33
John 16:23: And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
John 16:24: Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
John 16:25: These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.
John 16:26: At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:
John 16:27: For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
John 16:28: I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
John 16:33: These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.