[DailyReading] Light radiates from a diligent life

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Oct 22 00:00:02 MDT 2015

Lesson: In the Name of the Lord
Reading: Light radiates from a diligent life  2015-10-22
Reference: Prov. 4:18-27
Proverbs 4:18: But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
Proverbs 4:19: The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.
Proverbs 4:20: My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
Proverbs 4:21: Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
Proverbs 4:22: For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
Proverbs 4:23: Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Proverbs 4:24: Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.
Proverbs 4:25: Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.
Proverbs 4:26: Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.
Proverbs 4:27: Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.