The example of the Levites� call

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Oct 15 00:00:02 MDT 2015

Lesson: God’s Chosen
Reading: The example of the Levites’ call  2015-10-15
Reference:  Num. 3:5-12
Numbers 3:5: And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
Numbers 3:6: Bring the tribe of Levi near, and present them before Aaron the priest, that they may minister unto him.
Numbers 3:7: And they shall keep his charge, and the charge of the whole congregation before the tabernacle of the congregation, to do the service of the tabernacle.
Numbers 3:8: And they shall keep all the instruments of the tabernacle of the congregation, and the charge of the children of Israel, to do the service of the tabernacle.
Numbers 3:9: And thou shalt give the Levites unto Aaron and to his sons: they are wholly given unto him out of the children of Israel.
Numbers 3:10: And thou shalt appoint Aaron and his sons, and they shall wait on their priest’s office: and the stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death.
Numbers 3:11: And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
Numbers 3:12: And I, behold, I have taken the Levites from among the children of Israel instead of all the firstborn that openeth the matrix among the children of Israel: therefore the Levites shall be mine;