[DailyReading] God gives the increase

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Oct 14 00:00:02 MDT 2015

Lesson: God’s Chosen
Reading: God gives the increase  2015-10-14
Reference: 1 Cor. 3:5-11
I Corinthians 3:5: Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
I Corinthians 3:6: I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
I Corinthians 3:7: So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
I Corinthians 3:8: Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
I Corinthians 3:9: For we are labourers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building.
I Corinthians 3:10: According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
I Corinthians 3:11: For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.