[DailyReading] Crying out to see

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat May 30 00:00:02 MDT 2015

Lesson: Now I See
Reading: Crying out to see  2015-05-30
Reference: Matt. 20:29-34
Matthew 20:29: And as they departed from Jericho, a great multitude followed him.
Matthew 20:30: And, behold, two blind men sitting by the way side, when they heard that Jesus passed by, cried out, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou Son of David.
Matthew 20:31: And the multitude rebuked them, because they should hold their peace: but they cried the more, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou Son of David.
Matthew 20:32: And Jesus stood still, and called them, and said, What will ye that I shall do unto you?
Matthew 20:33: They say unto him, Lord, that our eyes may be opened.
Matthew 20:34: So Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him.