[DailyReading] God knows those who see Him

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri May 29 00:00:01 MDT 2015

Lesson: Now I See
Reading: God knows those who see Him  2015-05-29
Reference: Exod. 33:11-15
Exodus 33:11: And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.
Exodus 33:12: And Moses said unto the Lord, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.
Exodus 33:13: Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.
Exodus 33:14: And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
Exodus 33:15: And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.