[DailyReading] Rivers in the desert

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Mon Jan 19 00:00:02 MST 2015

Lesson: Be of Good Cheer
Reading: Rivers in the desert  2015-01-19
Reference:  Isa. 43:15-19
Isaiah 43:15: I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
Isaiah 43:16: Thus saith the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;
Isaiah 43:17: Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.
Isaiah 43:18: Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
Isaiah 43:19: Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.