[DailyReading] Worship God

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Oct 23 00:00:02 MDT 2014

Lesson: A Heavenly Vision
Reading: Worship God  2014-10-23
Reference:  1 Chron. 16:23-29
I Chronicles 16:23: Sing unto the Lord, all the earth; shew forth from day to day his salvation.
I Chronicles 16:24: Declare his glory among the heathen; his marvellous works among all nations.
I Chronicles 16:25: For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised: he also is to be feared above all gods.
I Chronicles 16:26: For all the gods of the people are idols: but the Lord made the heavens.
I Chronicles 16:27: Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place.
I Chronicles 16:28: Give unto the Lord, ye kindreds of the people, give unto the Lord glory and strength.
I Chronicles 16:29: Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.