[DailyReading] Reverence to God

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Oct 22 00:00:01 MDT 2014

Lesson: A Heavenly Vision
Reading: Reverence to God  2014-10-22
Reference: Ps. 89:6-18
Psalms 89:6: For who in the heaven can be compared unto the Lord? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the Lord?
Psalms 89:7: God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.
Psalms 89:8: O Lord God of hosts, who is a strong Lord like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
Psalms 89:9: Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.
Psalms 89:10: Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.
Psalms 89:11: The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.
Psalms 89:12: The north and the south thou hast created them: Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in thy name.
Psalms 89:13: Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand.
Psalms 89:14: Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.
Psalms 89:15: Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O Lord, in the light of thy countenance.
Psalms 89:16: In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.
Psalms 89:17: For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.
Psalms 89:18: For the Lord is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.