[DailyReading] Praise thee more and more

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Jan 15 00:00:12 MST 2013

Lesson: Tell What He’s Done for You
Reading: Praise thee more and more  2013-01-15
Reference: Ps. 71:14-19

Pss 71:14: But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.
Pss 71:15: My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof .
Pss 71:16: I will go in the strength of the Lord God: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
Pss 71:17: O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
Pss 71:18: Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.
Pss 71:19: Thy righteousness also, O God, is very high, who hast done great things: O God, who is like unto thee!