[DailyReading] My soul doth magnify the Lord

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Mon Jan 14 00:00:05 MST 2013

Lesson: Tell What He’s Done for You
Reading: My soul doth magnify the Lord  2013-01-14
Reference: Luke 1:46-55

Lk 1:46: And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,
Lk 1:47: And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
Lk 1:48: For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
Lk 1:49: For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.
Lk 1:50: And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.
Lk 1:51: He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.
Lk 1:52: He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.
Lk 1:53: He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away.
Lk 1:54: He hath holpen his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy;
Lk 1:55: As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.