[DailyReading] Justified by faith

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Jan 8 00:00:12 MST 2013

Lesson: Faith that Touches Jesus
Reading: Justified by faith  2013-01-08
Reference: Rom. 5:1-9

Rom 5:1: Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
Rom 5:2: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Rom 5:3: And not only so , but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
Rom 5:4: And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
Rom 5:5: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
Rom 5:6: For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
Rom 5:7: For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
Rom 5:8: But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Rom 5:9: Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.