[DailyReading] Great overcoming power

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Aug 7 00:00:01 MDT 2013

Lesson: Greater Is He That Is in You
Reading: Great overcoming power  2013-08-07
Reference: 2 Cor. 10:3-6
II Corinthians 10:3: For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
II Corinthians 10:4: ( For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
II Corinthians 10:5: Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
II Corinthians 10:6: And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.