God’s testimony of His greatness

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Aug 6 00:00:01 MDT 2013

Lesson: Greater Is He That Is in You
Reading: God’s testimony of His greatness  2013-08-06
Reference: Job 38:1-11
Job 38:1: Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
Job 38:2: Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
Job 38:3: Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
Job 38:4: Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Job 38:5: Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Job 38:6: Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
Job 38:7: When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Job 38:8: Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?
Job 38:9: When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,
Job 38:10: And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,
Job 38:11: And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?