[DailyReading] God calls and teaches His own

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Apr 13 00:00:13 MDT 2013

Lesson: God’s Care for His Own
Reading: God calls and teaches His own  2013-04-13
Reference: John 6:41-47
John 6:41: The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.
John 6:42: And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?
John 6:43: Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.
John 6:44: No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:45: It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
John 6:46: Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
John 6:47: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.