[DailyReading] We are accountable to God

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Apr 12 00:00:06 MDT 2013

Lesson: God’s Care for His Own
Reading: We are accountable to God  2013-04-12
Reference: Rom. 14:7-12
Romans 14:7: For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.
Romans 14:8: For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.
Romans 14:9: For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.
Romans 14:10: But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Romans 14:11: For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
Romans 14:12: So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.