[DailyReading] Judgment is personal

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Oct 7 00:00:04 MDT 2012

Lesson: God Judges Sin
Reading: Judgment is personal  2012-10-07
Reference:  Ezek. 18:1-4

Eze 18:1: The word of the Lord came unto me again, saying,
Eze 18:2: What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?
Eze 18:3: As I live, saith the Lord God, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.
Eze 18:4: Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.