[DailyReading] God executes judgment

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Oct 6 00:00:05 MDT 2012

Lesson: God Judges Sin
Reading: God executes judgment  2012-10-06
Reference:  Ezek. 25:8-17

Eze 25:8: Thus saith the Lord God; Because that Moab and Seir do say, Behold, the house of Judah is like unto all the heathen;
Eze 25:9: Therefore, behold, I will open the side of Moab from the cities, from his cities which are on his frontiers, the glory of the country, Beth–jeshimoth, Baal–meon, and Kiriathaim,
Eze 25:10: Unto the men of the east with the Ammonites, and will give them in possession, that the Ammonites may not be remembered among the nations.
Eze 25:11: And I will execute judgments upon Moab; and they shall know that I am the Lord.
Eze 25:12: Thus saith the Lord God; Because that Edom hath dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and revenged himself upon them;
Eze 25:13: Therefore thus saith the Lord God; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.
Eze 25:14: And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord God.
Eze 25:15: Thus saith the Lord God; Because the Philistines have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred;
Eze 25:16: Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethims, and destroy the remnant of the sea coast.
Eze 25:17: And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.