[DailyReading] Devils subject to disciples

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Jan 8 00:00:02 MST 2012

Lesson: Christ Confronts Legion
Reading: Devils subject to disciples  2012-01-08
Reference: Luke 10:17-20

Lk 10:17: And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
Lk 10:18: And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Lk 10:19: Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Lk 10:20: Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.