[DailyReading] Power through Jesus

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Jan 7 00:00:02 MST 2012

Lesson: Christ Confronts Legion
Reading: Power through Jesus  2012-01-07
Reference: Acts 16:16-20

Acts 16:16: And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:
Acts 16:17: The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.
Acts 16:18: And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.
Acts 16:19: And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers,
Acts 16:20: And brought them to the magistrates, saying, These men, being Jews, do exceedingly trouble our city,