[DailyReading] Understanding because of the Word

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Apr 17 00:00:01 MDT 2012

Lesson: The Fullness of the Word
Reading: Understanding because of the Word  2012-04-17
Reference: Ps. 119:97-104

Pss 119:97: O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
Pss 119:98: Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.
Pss 119:99: I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
Pss 119:100: I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.
Pss 119:101: I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.
Pss 119:102: I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.
Pss 119:103: How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Pss 119:104: Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.