God’s Word gives light

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Mon Apr 16 00:00:02 MDT 2012

Lesson: The Fullness of the Word
Reading: God’s Word gives light  2012-04-16
Reference: Ps. 119:129-136

Pss 119:129: Thy testimonies are wonderful: therefore doth my soul keep them.
Pss 119:130: The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.
Pss 119:131: I opened my mouth, and panted: for I longed for thy commandments.
Pss 119:132: Look thou upon me, and be merciful unto me, as thou usest to do unto those that love thy name.
Pss 119:133: Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
Pss 119:134: Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.
Pss 119:135: Make thy face to shine upon thy servant; and teach me thy statutes.
Pss 119:136: Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not thy law.