[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 102-104 Day: 242

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Aug 31 00:00:02 MDT 2013

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 102:1: Hear my prayer, O Lord, and let my cry come unto thee.
Psalms 102:2: Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily.
Psalms 102:3: For my days are consumed like smoke, and my bones are burned as an hearth.
Psalms 102:4: My heart is smitten, and withered like grass; so that I forget to eat my bread.
Psalms 102:5: By reason of the voice of my groaning my bones cleave to my skin.
Psalms 102:6: I am like a pelican of the wilderness: I am like an owl of the desert.
Psalms 102:7: I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
Psalms 102:8: Mine enemies reproach me all the day; and they that are mad against me are sworn against me.
Psalms 102:9: For I have eaten ashes like bread, and mingled my drink with weeping,
Psalms 102:10: Because of thine indignation and thy wrath: for thou hast lifted me up, and cast me down.
Psalms 102:11: My days are like a shadow that declineth; and I am withered like grass.
Psalms 102:12: But thou, O Lord, shalt endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations.
Psalms 102:13: Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
Psalms 102:14: For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.
Psalms 102:15: So the heathen shall fear the name of the Lord, and all the kings of the earth thy glory.
Psalms 102:16: When the Lord shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory.
Psalms 102:17: He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.
Psalms 102:18: This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the Lord.
Psalms 102:19: For he hath looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the Lord behold the earth;
Psalms 102:20: To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to death;
Psalms 102:21: To declare the name of the Lord in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem;
Psalms 102:22: When the people are gathered together, and the kingdoms, to serve the Lord.
Psalms 102:23: He weakened my strength in the way; he shortened my days.
Psalms 102:24: I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations.
Psalms 102:25: Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.
Psalms 102:26: They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:
Psalms 102:27: But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.
Psalms 102:28: The children of thy servants shall continue, and their seed shall be established before thee.
Psalms 103:1: Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Psalms 103:2: Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Psalms 103:3: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Psalms 103:4: Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Psalms 103:5: Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Psalms 103:6: The Lord executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
Psalms 103:7: He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
Psalms 103:8: The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
Psalms 103:9: He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.
Psalms 103:10: He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
Psalms 103:11: For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
Psalms 103:12: As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
Psalms 103:13: Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.
Psalms 103:14: For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
Psalms 103:15: As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
Psalms 103:16: For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
Psalms 103:17: But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
Psalms 103:18: To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
Psalms 103:19: The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
Psalms 103:20: Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
Psalms 103:21: Bless ye the Lord, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
Psalms 103:22: Bless the Lord, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the Lord, O my soul.
Psalms 104:1: Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
Psalms 104:2: Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:
Psalms 104:3: Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
Psalms 104:4: Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
Psalms 104:5: Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
Psalms 104:6: Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.
Psalms 104:7: At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
Psalms 104:8: They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.
Psalms 104:9: Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.
Psalms 104:10: He sendeth the springs into the valleys, which run among the hills.
Psalms 104:11: They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst.
Psalms 104:12: By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches.
Psalms 104:13: He watereth the hills from his chambers: the earth is satisfied with the fruit of thy works.
Psalms 104:14: He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;
Psalms 104:15: And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart.
Psalms 104:16: The trees of the Lord are full of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted;
Psalms 104:17: Where the birds make their nests: as for the stork, the fir trees are her house.
Psalms 104:18: The high hills are a refuge for the wild goats; and the rocks for the conies.
Psalms 104:19: He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down.
Psalms 104:20: Thou makest darkness, and it is night: wherein all the beasts of the forest do creep forth.
Psalms 104:21: The young lions roar after their prey, and seek their meat from God.
Psalms 104:22: The sun ariseth, they gather themselves together, and lay them down in their dens.
Psalms 104:23: Man goeth forth unto his work and to his labour until the evening.
Psalms 104:24: O Lord, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.
Psalms 104:25: So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts.
Psalms 104:26: There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.
Psalms 104:27: These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season.
Psalms 104:28: That thou givest them they gather: thou openest thine hand, they are filled with good.
Psalms 104:29: Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.
Psalms 104:30: Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.
Psalms 104:31: The glory of the Lord shall endure for ever: the Lord shall rejoice in his works.
Psalms 104:32: He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke.
Psalms 104:33: I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
Psalms 104:34: My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord.
Psalms 104:35: Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the Lord, O my soul. Praise ye the Lord.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com