[DailyReading] Hope in the Lord

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Sep 18 00:00:03 MDT 2019

Lesson: The Choice of Complete Commitment
Reading: Hope in the Lord  2019-09-18
Reference: Ps. 31:19-24
Psalms 31:19: Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!
Psalms 31:20: Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
Psalms 31:21: Blessed be the Lord: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.
Psalms 31:22: For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.
Psalms 31:23: O love the Lord, all ye his saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
Psalms 31:24: Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.