[DailyReading] The sin of rebellion

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Sep 11 00:00:03 MDT 2019

Lesson: The Folly of Hiding Sin
Reading: The sin of rebellion  2019-09-11
Reference: Isa. 30:1-3, 12-16
Isaiah 30:1: Woe to the rebellious children, saith the Lord, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:
Isaiah 30:2: That walk to go down into Egypt, and have not asked at my mouth; to strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh, and to trust in the shadow of Egypt!
Isaiah 30:3: Therefore shall the strength of Pharaoh be your shame, and the trust in the shadow of Egypt your confusion.