[DailyReading] In everything give thanks

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Mar 8 00:00:02 MST 2019

Lesson: Bread from Heaven
Reading: In everything give thanks  2019-03-08
Reference: 1 Thess. 5:16-23
I Thessalonians 5:16: Rejoice evermore.
I Thessalonians 5:17: Pray without ceasing.
I Thessalonians 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
I Thessalonians 5:19: Quench not the Spirit.
I Thessalonians 5:20: Despise not prophesyings.
I Thessalonians 5:21: Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
I Thessalonians 5:22: Abstain from all appearance of evil.
I Thessalonians 5:23: And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.