[DailyReading] God is grieved with lack of faith

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Mar 6 00:00:02 MST 2019

Lesson: Bread from Heaven
Reading: God is grieved with lack of faith  2019-03-06
Reference: Heb. 3:13-19
Hebrews 3:13: But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Hebrews 3:14: For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
Hebrews 3:15: While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
Hebrews 3:16: For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
Hebrews 3:17: But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
Hebrews 3:18: And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
Hebrews 3:19: So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.