[DailyReading] God's power wrought in Christ

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Mar 3 00:00:02 MST 2019

Lesson: The Power of God
Reading: God's power wrought in Christ  2019-03-03
Reference: Eph. 1:15-23
Ephesians 1:15: Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
Ephesians 1:16: Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
Ephesians 1:17: That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
Ephesians 1:18: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
Ephesians 1:19: And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
Ephesians 1:20: Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
Ephesians 1:21: Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
Ephesians 1:22: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Ephesians 1:23: Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.