[DailyReading] All nations shall be blessed

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Mon Jul 22 00:00:02 MDT 2019

Lesson: All Who Believe Shall Receive
Reading: All nations shall be blessed  2019-07-22
Reference: Gen. 22:11–18
Genesis 22:11: And the angel of the Lord called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.
Genesis 22:12: And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
Genesis 22:13: And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.
Genesis 22:14: And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah–jireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen.
Genesis 22:15: And the angel of the Lord called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,
Genesis 22:16: And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
Genesis 22:17: That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
Genesis 22:18: And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.