[DailyReading] Endure until the end

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Jan 27 00:00:01 MST 2019

Lesson: When Persecution Comes
Reading: Endure until the end  2019-01-27
Reference: Rev. 21:4–7
Revelation of John 21:4: And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Revelation of John 21:5: And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Revelation of John 21:6: And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Revelation of John 21:7: He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.