[DailyReading] Enter His gates with thanksgiving

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Jan 12 00:00:02 MST 2019

Lesson: New Kingdom Blessings
Reading: Enter His gates with thanksgiving  2019-01-12
Reference: Ps. 100:1–5
Psalms 100:1: Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
Psalms 100:2: Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
Psalms 100:3: Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Psalms 100:4: Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
Psalms 100:5: For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.