An employer�s duty

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Feb 22 00:00:02 MST 2019

Lesson: The Believer’s Duty
Reading: An employer’s duty  2019-02-22
Reference: Col. 4:1–6
Colossians 4:1: Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.
Colossians 4:2: Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
Colossians 4:3: Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:
Colossians 4:4: That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.
Colossians 4:5: Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
Colossians 4:6: Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.