[DailyReading] God answers the night cry

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Aug 1 00:00:02 MDT 2019

Lesson: Songs in the Night
Reading: God answers the night cry  2019-08-01
Reference: Ps. 77:1–13
Psalms 77:1: I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.
Psalms 77:2: In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.
Psalms 77:3: I remembered God, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Selah.
Psalms 77:4: Thou holdest mine eyes waking: I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
Psalms 77:5: I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times.
Psalms 77:6: I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.
Psalms 77:7: Will the Lord cast off for ever? and will he be favourable no more?
Psalms 77:8: Is his mercy clean gone for ever? doth his promise fail for evermore?
Psalms 77:9: Hath God forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies? Selah.
Psalms 77:10: And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High.
Psalms 77:11: I will remember the works of the Lord: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.
Psalms 77:12: I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.
Psalms 77:13: Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?