[DailyReading] God will hide His eyes

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Sep 27 00:00:02 MDT 2018

Lesson: A Prayer Answered
Reading: God will hide His eyes  2018-09-27
Reference: Isa. 1:13-18
Isaiah 1:13: Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
Isaiah 1:14: Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
Isaiah 1:15: And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Isaiah 1:16: Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
Isaiah 1:17: Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
Isaiah 1:18: Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.