[DailyReading] Create in me a clean heart

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Sep 19 00:00:02 MDT 2018

Lesson: Blessed Are the Peacemakers
Reading: Create in me a clean heart  2018-09-19
Reference: Ps. 51:10–17
Psalms 51:10: Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Psalms 51:11: Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Psalms 51:12: Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
Psalms 51:13: Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
Psalms 51:14: Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
Psalms 51:15: O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
Psalms 51:16: For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
Psalms 51:17: The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.