[DailyReading] Original rise of jealousy

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Sep 7 00:00:02 MDT 2018

Lesson: The Consequences of Jealousy
Reading: Original rise of jealousy  2018-09-07
Reference: Isa. 14:12–15
Isaiah 14:12: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isaiah 14:13: For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isaiah 14:14: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isaiah 14:15: Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.