[DailyReading] The just man will surely live

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Mon Oct 29 00:00:02 MDT 2018

Lesson: A Wise Steward
Reading: The just man will surely live  2018-10-29
Reference: Ezek. 18:4–5, 7–9
Ezekiel 18:4: Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
Ezekiel 18:5: But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,
Ezekiel 18:7: And hath not oppressed any, but hath restored to the debtor his pledge, hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment;
Ezekiel 18:8: He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man,
Ezekiel 18:9: Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord God.