[DailyReading] Qualities of an ideal home

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Oct 7 00:00:02 MDT 2018

Lesson: Family Peace
Reading: Qualities of an ideal home  2018-10-07
Reference: 1 Tim. 3:2-7
I Timothy 3:2: A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
I Timothy 3:3: Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
I Timothy 3:4: One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
I Timothy 3:5: ( For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
I Timothy 3:6: Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
I Timothy 3:7: Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.