[DailyReading] Work of faith

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Jun 6 00:00:02 MDT 2018

Lesson: Can Faith Save Him?
Reading: Work of faith  2018-06-06
Reference: 1 Thess. 1:2-7
I Thessalonians 1:2: We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers;
I Thessalonians 1:3: Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;
I Thessalonians 1:4: Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.
I Thessalonians 1:5: For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.
I Thessalonians 1:6: And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost:
I Thessalonians 1:7: So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia.