[DailyReading] The righteous are upheld

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Jun 1 00:00:02 MDT 2018

Lesson: Blessed Endurance
Reading: The righteous are upheld  2018-06-01
Reference: Ps. 37:23-29
Psalms 37:23: The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.
Psalms 37:24: Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.
Psalms 37:25: I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
Psalms 37:26: He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.
Psalms 37:27: Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.
Psalms 37:28: For the Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
Psalms 37:29: The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.