[DailyReading] The second death

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Jan 26 00:00:02 MST 2018

Lesson: Power over Death
Reading: The second death  2018-01-26
Reference: Rev. 20:11-15
Revelation of John 20:11: And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Revelation of John 20:12: And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Revelation of John 20:13: And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Revelation of John 20:14: And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Revelation of John 20:15: And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.