[DailyReading] Get wisdom and understanding

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Feb 14 00:00:01 MST 2018

Lesson: Kept in the Father’s Name
Reading: Get wisdom and understanding  2018-02-14
Reference: Prov. 4:5-13
Proverbs 4:5: Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.
Proverbs 4:6: Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
Proverbs 4:7: Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
Proverbs 4:8: Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.
Proverbs 4:9: She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.
Proverbs 4:10: Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.
Proverbs 4:11: I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.
Proverbs 4:12: When thou goest, thy steps shall not be straitened; and when thou runnest, thou shalt not stumble.
Proverbs 4:13: Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life.