[DailyReading] He is our peace

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Feb 11 00:00:01 MST 2018

Lesson: The Peace of God
Reading: He is our peace  2018-02-11
Reference: Eph. 2:13-22
Ephesians 2:13: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Ephesians 2:14: For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Ephesians 2:15: Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Ephesians 2:16: And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Ephesians 2:17: And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Ephesians 2:18: For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Ephesians 2:19: Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Ephesians 2:20: And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Ephesians 2:21: In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Ephesians 2:22: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.