�I have fought a good fight�

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Aug 22 00:00:02 MDT 2018

Lesson: The Final Victory
Reading: “I have fought a good fight”  2018-08-22
Reference: 2 Tim. 4:1-8
II Timothy 4:1: I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
II Timothy 4:2: Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
II Timothy 4:3: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
II Timothy 4:4: And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
II Timothy 4:5: But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
II Timothy 4:6: For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
II Timothy 4:7: I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
II Timothy 4:8: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.